Wednesday 27 December 2017

In The Manger

Hi there dear friends!!


I hope you are not too tired for this special time, as special as it is, it brings with it - especially for us women I think, some more preparations and extra work to do!! 

Today I have another card to share with you, I think it will be my last Christmas card for now. This super cute image is called  In the Manger, and you can find it in Mos' Store HERE.






I coloured this image using my Copics, I love how the colours came out on this card (the photo does not really give it credit), but I definitely need some improvement on that hair!! :) Grr!






I added a piece of corrugated cardboard behind the image, it really looked brilliant with this image, and I embellished with some organza ribbon and this special button!






I also added a tag from the Pion's Long Time Ago in Bethlehem set. I really put these to good use this year :)





This is a side view of the card. I hope you like it as much as I do. I really wish the colours came out better in thee photos. It is one of my favourite Christmas cards I did this year. 




I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day, and that in these special days one can get some extra cheer and love sent his/her way. Many Blessings! I send a Big Hug to each one of you, especially to those who supported Mo's work throughout this year xxx

Have an awesome 2018!!

Challenges:

The Crafter's Cafe  - Anything Christmas related

sweet Stampin'  - Last minute Christmas

Stampavie  - Christmas

Simon Says  - ATG








3 comments:

  1. Such a very beautiful card, lovely image and colouring and a fabulous design. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so precious, love the image and the design, great colour combo. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Christmas and/or Red White and Green" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and adorable card. I love it. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year with family and friends. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete